Softlights delivered DMX controlled Light for Luc Besson´s science fiction adventure “Valerian and the planet of thousand cities”. Cinematographer Thierry Arbogast and the set designer Hugues Tissandier wanted dmx controllable colored light built into the set. Softlights provided our custom made RGBW led ribbons, and constant voltage dimmer to work…
- JCR speaking about Flame
- the challenges of shooting with flame/s
- behind the Flame
- Flame in practicals
- FLAME “The Emigrant light”
- Cinematographer Patrick Blossier; His first experience with Juliette 4×4 LED ULTRA
- A new way of lighting with extremely soft light; Juliette 4×4, 27-6300Kelvin Bi-Color prototype on K
- HUMAN – UNVEIL HUMAN WITH SOFTLIGHTS
- Dior, Kenzo and Guerlain test their new makeup with tailor made lighting solution from Softlights
- POWERPHONE for The Quake
- Softlights LED RGBW strips on “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets”
- RGBW LED for VALERIAN, Luc Bessons USD 170MM Sci-Fi feature.
- Danish Cinematographer Lars Vestergaard on Softlights Juliette LED Ultra. Now shooting «Lykkeland»
- Last day of The Bird Catcher with Juliette 4×4 and 4×2.
- Juliette Bi Color LED gives light to “The Bird Catcher”
- A great response at the Micro Salon 2017
- The very first MonoKit on it´s way out of the factory today !
- Results from the advanced LED comparison test
- Bringing backlit LED to a new level
- Precision lights and color control for DxO