“The Ash Lad is an adventure /Fantasy feature, set to a time before electric light was an option. Our tight schedule have been a mix of shooting night interior with candles, daylight with HMI and exterior night with both fire and HMI. The new BiColor LED ULTRA from Softlights blended…
- FLAME “The Emigrant light”
- Cinematographer Patrick Blossier; His first experience with Juliette 4×4 LED ULTRA
- A new way of lighting with extremely soft light; Juliette 4×4, 27-6300Kelvin Bi-Color prototype on K
- HUMAN – UNVEIL HUMAN WITH SOFTLIGHTS
- Dior, Kenzo and Guerlain test their new makeup with tailor made lighting solution from Softlights
- POWERPHONE for The Quake
- Softlights LED RGBW strips on “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets”
- RGBW LED for VALERIAN, Luc Bessons USD 170MM Sci-Fi feature.
- Danish Cinematographer Lars Vestergaard on Softlights Juliette LED Ultra. Now shooting «Lykkeland»
- Last day of The Bird Catcher with Juliette 4×4 and 4×2.
- Juliette Bi Color LED gives light to “The Bird Catcher”
- A great response at the Micro Salon 2017
- The very first MonoKit on it´s way out of the factory today !
- Results from the advanced LED comparison test
- Bringing backlit LED to a new level
- Precision lights and color control for DxO
- The first LED ULTRA used on a feature.
- Amazing results from the extensive LED test